No New News

Posted by danaandtammy on Wednesday Apr 8, 2009 Under Kenny's Health

We didn’t find out anything new today about Kenny. We might have to wait two weeks until our appointment with the pediatric neurologist. Hopefully we will be able to get some info before that. You can pray that we would have peace and patience while we wait.

Share

Leave a Reply